Garrett Remodeling offers interior design services. Meet Erica Haynes – Interior Designer.
“My mom did interior design for a local store in Kirksville, Missouri, so I guess you can say it runs in my blood,” Erica Haynes said. “From a young age, I was constantly repainting and redecorating my bedroom.”
At age 14, while her mom worked at a store designing floral arrangements, Haynes helped customers pick out decorative items for their homes. In 2000, she graduated from high school and began attending Truman State University, where she studied marketing and design. Since graduation, she has helped many friends decorate and design their homes and businesses. Haynes opened her own business, Everlynn Home, in 2020.
When she learned that Garrett Painting was hiring another salesperson, she jumped at the opportunity.
“I asked Shane if he had ever considered hiring someone who had an interior design background,” she said. “To which he replied, ‘I’d love to,’ but he’d never found the right person.”
Haynes soon joined the Garrett Painting team — and the rest is history.
“I am so excited to be a part of the Garrett Painting family and am looking forward to bringing my love for design to many more homes and businesses in Columbia,” Haynes said.
When she’s not working, Haynes enjoys spending time with her “grumble” of four pugs and going to concerts, sporting events and restaurants with her friends, family and boyfriend.
Why should you hire an interior designer?
• Save money: Hiring a designer can help you avoid costly mistakes, such as repainting your space or purchasing furniture that won’t fit. Designers can help you make design choices that will increase the value of your home. They work well with budgets and can guide you to get the best value out of what you can spend on the project.
• Save time: Interior designers have a trained sense of what needs to be done and when it needs to be done. They can anticipate obstacles and are great at troubleshooting. A professional opinion will help you make decisions quickly and efficiently, therefore saving you precious time.
• Professional eyes: Interior designers can give you an immediate action plan for your space. They are trained in noticing the small details you might miss. Design is a balance between art and science, and interior designers are trained to know how to properly put the two together.
• Qualified liaison: Designers have strong communication skills and can serve as liaisons between you and architects or contractors, which will save you time and money. This will lead you to reliable contacts, such as qualified electricians and plumbers who you can trust to work in your space.
• Takes the pressure off you: Sometimes it is hard to bring our visions into reality, and designing your home comes with an overwhelming number of decisions. An interior designer can take this pressure off you and bring your vision to fruition. They will help you refine your personal style, and oftentimes, even introduce you to a style you might not have considered before.
Interesting in working with a wonderful interior designer like Erica Haynes? Contact us with any questions or to receive an estimate.
The Garrett Remodeling Promise
Building upon his success with Garrett Painting, Shane Garrett founded Garrett Remodeling to provide quality home remodeling services to the mid-Missouri area, including Columbia, Jefferson City, Mexico, Fulton and more. We believe providing superior quality remodeling services for homes and businesses depends upon three core tenets: experience, communication and integrity.
Looking for the best partner for home remodeling near you? We pride ourselves on meeting or exceeding our customers’ satisfaction every time. Experience the Garrett Remodeling difference today!
Our team of remodeling, construction and design professionals have more than 20 years of experience in transforming existing kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and entire homes into fresh, new, beautiful spaces. From day one, we start each project with clear communication to each customer, from timeline to budget.
Doing what we say we will do is a basic, non-negotiable element of how we do business. Our success is built on repeat customers and word-of-mouth, and our goal is to be the best home remodeler in mid-Missouri.
Shane operates his company based on three basic principles: Do what you say you will do, treat clients and employees fairly and value quality over quantity.
We believe that great customer service and word-of-mouth advertising are the keys to running a successful business. We know that when we do a job well, our customers become our best supporters and that their home is our calling card. Our expert crew of remodelers and customer-service professionals are trained and held to the highest standards.
Our customer-service professionals make the process friendly and efficient from the initial phone call or website contact to the final walk-through.
Redesign the home of your dreams with a team you can trust. Are you ready for a fresh, new look for your home? Do you want to update a room to make it more modern? How about move a few walls and open up your space? Or brighten up that dingy bathroom?
If you’re looking to make a statement with your home, then look no further! Garrett Remodeling is mid-Missouri’s best home remodeling construction company for helping you bring a new vision for your home to life. Your home should be your oasis – and our top-notch team is here to help. From kitchens and living rooms to bedrooms and bathrooms, we’ve got you covered. All backed by a team of experts you can trust.
With Garrett Remodeling, you can count on professionalism in every detail. With over 20 years in the business, our experienced crew will treat your home and family with respect. Plus, we will focus on keeping you informed every step of the way. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Our services cover every space of your home, including bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, living room remodeling, bedroom remodeling and office remodeling.
Revamp the exterior of your home and boost your curb appeal! Your home’s exterior is the first impression you make with guests. Let Garrett Remodeling help make that impression be the best it can be. At Garrett Remodeling, we specialize in helping you make a lasting impression.
You can count on our craftsmanship to provide a high-quality job that enhances the exterior beauty of your home and adds to its property value. Our team of experts have more than 20 years of experience serving mid-Missouri homeowners with top-notch remodeling services.
Garrett Remodeling can replace your siding, put in new doors and windows, replace your roof, add or remodel and existing deck and even build a backyard sanctuary.
What does it mean to work with a professional remodeling company?
• We will schedule your estimate appointment in a timely manner and at a time convenient for you.
• We will supply your estimate in a timely manner, with a fair price and a detailed, clear estimate (no surprises).
• We will communicate clearly and regularly.
• Our team will show up on time and treat your home, family and business with respect.
• We will complete the job with accuracy and efficiency so you can concentrate on more important things in your busy life.
• Our crew prides itself on attention to detail and cleanliness, plus being courteous and pleasant to work with.
• We use the best products and stand behind our work. We do the job right the first time.
The Garrett Remodeling Promise
When you hire the Garrett Remodeling team, you can expect clear communication and a responsive customer experience. We will communicate clearly and regularly before, during and after your project. Our top customer service begins when you first contact us and extends to the completion of the job. Communication is key.
Expect craftsmanship. We will utilize the best methods and premium products to complete your project. Our reputation is built on the highest levels of craftsmanship and materials. We want to become your remodeler today and for years to come.
Expect trust and value. We will treat your home with respect and be clean and friendly. The Garrett Remodeling team adds value by completing each home remodeling project with high-quality results. Our goal is to add value to your home life and your real estate value.
Interested in painting your home? Garrett Painting, Garrett Remodeling’s sister company, can meet all of your interior and exterior painting needs. Shane Garrett founded his painting company in the summer of 2000.
Garrett Painting specializes residential interior and exterior paintings, cabinet re-finishing, commercial interior and exterior painting, exterior staining, power washing and color consultation. With a team of 15 to 20 employees, Shane leads a crew of painters and customer service professionals who are well-trained and held to the highest standards. We will do everything we can to make your painting project run smoothly and professionally. Our experienced crews will treat your home with respect while keeping you informed every step of the way.
Serving all mid-Missouri, including Columbia, Jefferson City, Mexico, Fulton and more, Garrett Remodeling specializes in premium interior and exterior remodeling services, including additions and updates to kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms. Our crew will make your vision a reality by using only the finest remodeling materials available. Our dedication to craftsmanship is unparalleled, and the results will bring you one step closer to your dream home.
We’re so happy that you have chosen Garrett Remodeling to help you remodel your most cherished place — home. We will be with you every step of the way. Reach out to us today with any questions or to receive an estimate.